Thursday, August 04, 2005

1,2 The Movies...................

For the past week or so, i've been flipping through some of my old movie magazines. I wanted to create my list of favorite movies, by genre or other classifications. Had some hard time doing it, as I tend to appreciate even the smallest bit of a movie, you know, like that single, sad, heart-breaking line Tim gave Jenny - "All these things you're telling me............means absolutely nothing to me."

But of course, I prevailed, and after lots of listing, relisting and re-relisting (I hope it's a word), I now have the ultimate list of Top Tens.


Top 10 Animations & favorite line:

1. Toy Story - "Are you shrink-wrapped???!!!" - Woody
2. Finding Nemo - "When I look at you.....I'm home" - Dory
3. Toy Story 2 - "But I don't wanna use my head" - Rex
4. Emperor's New Groove - "No touchy, noooo touchy" - The Emperor
5. The Polar Express - "I believe..........I believe" - The lead boy (forgot his name)
6. Monster's Inc. - "His eyes are all shifty lately" - Mike Wazowski
7. The Incredibles - "Do I have to answer?!" - Mrs. Incredible (forgot her name too!)
8. Shrek - "You know what else have layers? Parfait! Everybody looooves parfait!" - Donkey
9. A bug's life - "I'm flying! I'm flying!" - The caterpillar (did he have a name?)
10. Chicken Run - "Did you just come back from a holiday?" - One of those old hen.


Coming soon - Top Ten Horrors!

3 comments:

huggyteddy said...

citer cina??? hmmm.....nanti pakcik buat list yek!

raden putra said...

hmm, there's a bunch in there i haven't seen yet. i like beauty and the beast. esp the part when the beast poured acid slowly on the beauty's face and enjoyed her scream during all the blood and body juice mixed together and became bubbles. romantic!

huggyteddy said...

Oh yeah, i remember that scene too. NOT!!