Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sport & sweat..............

Started playing badminton with my colleagues again last night. 8pm - 10pm at S&M (the complex, not the fetish).2 hours = 8 matches (doubles of course). I must have lost like 5kg or something.hehehe.....The usual people were not there, so we had the court all to ourselves.

We were supposed to have our usual satay dinner last night b4 badminton, but the shop was closed.Perhaps they decided to close halfway due to horrible haze condition.But still, we wanted to eat satay in a open stall environment....hehe.

I was expecting some pain or ache in my thigh or arm this morning, but surprisingly, i feel fine. Does that mean i am actually fit? Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what it means. Yup. Absolutely.

I wanna play more often though. Once a week is just not enough. Perhaps if i can get more partners to play with, then i can book a court somewhere and play there twice a week or something.

Hmm.........any takers???

No comments: