Friday, August 05, 2005

Top Ten Romance:

1. City of Angels – “When they ask me what I liked most, I’ll tell them it’s YOU”
2. Sleepless in Seattle – “….and after a while maybe I won’t have to ask myself why I get
out of bed every morning”.
3. You’ve Got Mail – “I was hoping it’s you”.
4. Pretty Woman – “I’ve never treated you like a prostitute”. “You just did”.
5. Hope Floats – her mom died the moment Bernice needed her the most.
6. Crazy Beautiful – “How could you tell the one person I love to leave me??”
7. As Good As It Gets – “You make me wanna be a better man”
8. Love Affair – when he saw the painting and discovered the truth….
9. Someone Like You – “Did you have any friends growing up??!!!”
10.Something’s Gotta Give – the nude scene is hilarious!

These are real tear jerkers (well at least to me).

No comments: