Monday, January 15, 2007

14/01/07

Kona – Day 1

We landed down at Honolulu airport at 6:30am, Sunday (Malaysia time: 1:30am Monday). While Taipei was short on cuties, Kona is totally the opposite! I was going through security check at the immigration when my jaw dropped straight onto the floor! Not literally of course, but if it could, it would have. Just ahead of me, stood this hottie security personnel, all smiling and ready to serve. Yes please!!! However, he wasn’t checking the queue I was in. and I wasn’t about to make a scene just so he could come and perform body search on me. Hmmm……maybe I should have. hehehe. Trust me, this hottie is everything rolled into one, physically that is. Neat hair, good facial features, great smile, nice body. What do they say? “sugar, spice and everything nice?” But of course, I can’t just stand there staring (though I think I did for a moment), so I blew him a kiss and moved on to the departure hall, where my flight to Kona is waiting.

We stepped foot on Kona at about 8am and took a cab to Sheraton Keauhou. By then, the hottie and me has already gotten really close, it was like we’ve known each other our whole lives. Then the moment got so intense, so intense that we couldn’t resist locking lips at the back of the cab.

Okay. Reality check. Like that’s gonna happen!

I took a cab with 4 other colleagues (boring!) and then checked in into our room - a room with a view (of the sea, that is) and a lush bed with 5 feather pillows. Excellent!!
By this time, we were all starved beyond words (or at least I was), so we went out to the nearby shopping mall, which supposed to be “just a short walk away” from the hotel. NOT!!! We walked, under the sun, for what felt like hours (or ½ an hour, who knows?). After lunch, while waiting for the shuttle to come pick us up, I did some snack shopping to prepare for the week ahead. Spotted more cuties in the mall, and I suspect there’s more to spot!hehehe.

Am now back at the hotel, exhausted and sleepy. Therefore, am gonna catch a nap so I can be fresh for the cocktail reception later at 6pm.

Who knows, maybe the hottie will be there later.

No comments: